Zebras Brunello di Montalcino DOCG
The grapes come from vineyards that had a better maturation. This wine is made only in the years taht we consider excellent.
Calcareous – clay – sandy silt
Sangiovese 100% , spurred cordon trellissing
Average 5.500 vines/ha
Hand harvested, selection prior to pressing.
Maceration and fermation for 20/25 days in temperature controlled stainless steel tanks (26/28°C)
60% aged for 30/36 months in French oak barriques (225 l) and the remaining 40% in oak casks (10/30 hl) and bottle aged for at least 18 months
Intense ruby red color, brillant. Intense bouquet with great complexity, with hints of red berries violets in evidence, finely spiced, with a hint of tabacco and vanilla. Great structure and tannins, balanced and persistent.
PAIRINGS AND SERVICE
Roasted meats, game, stews and cheese.
Suggested service temperature 18° C